An Email to Prime Minister of Japan and His Cabinet





Dear Prime Minister Shinzo Abe,

I hope you received my letter dated March 7, 2007.

I believe it's time your government offer a formal apology to the over 200,000 Comfort Women of WWII. Say it to them. Give them compensation. Consider the whole world is watching.

Go to Labanforthelolas.blogspot.com or see the International Petition to United States Congress Speaker of the House Nancy Peolsi at http://www.gopetition.com/online/11466.html.

Many of your citizens have signed the petition and offered their heartfelt apologies to the women, but it's the government that needs to take responsibility. We are grateful to the people. We are hopeful of your governmental response.

Thanks for your consideration,

Professor M. Evelina Galang
Assistant Professor of English
University of Miami
USA

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. Thank you very much for adding my blog to your website. I really appreciate it.

I translated your e-mail to Mr. Abe into Japanese and forwarded to his mailing address below.

http://newtop.s-abe.or.jp/contact-info